Chaplin’s Gold Rush at the Lightbox!
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 7:00pm to 10:00pm
The Lightbox Film Center: 401 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19147
On Wednesday, March 29th, the Lightbox Film Center will screen Charlie Chaplin's The Gold Rush as part of their Silents, Please! series. This is is the third partnership between the Lightbox and Penn English's Charles Chaplin's Films and the Politics of Silence course.
Prof. Toni Bowers will give introductory remarks, and the students of ENGL 0596 have prepared a pre-show display detailing the history and style of Chaplin's pantomime performance. The screening starts at 7:00pm. Tickets can be purchased here: https://lightboxfilmcenter.org/programs/the-gold-rush
The Lightbox Film Center presents The Gold Rush
- Part of the Silents! Please series presented by Louis Bluver
- When: Wednesday, March 29th, at 7:00pm
- Where: 401 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Tickets: $10 general admission, $8 student tickets, free for UArts faculty/students and Lightbox members