STUART CURRAN FUND FOR GRADUATE STUDENT TRAVEL
Travel Fund Policy
Students may apply to the Curran Fund to pay for any form of graduate research, including research trips and conference participation. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. The fund exists thanks to the generosity of our dear colleague Stuart Curran who first started his tenure in the English Department in 1974. The fund honors Professor Curran's deep commitment to stimulating and guiding graduate student research.
1. Each student may apply for funding only once each year.
2. No student will receive more than $500.
3. Request form must be completed/turned in to Elizabeth Lunger BEFORE the trip.
4. A description of the project is required (one page maximum though a few sentences will suffice for straightforward projects like presenting a paper at a conference).
5. After the trip, students must submit all itemized receipts via the Concur system.
Date _____________________ Phone Number ___________________________
Email Address ______________________________________________________
Purpose of Trip (including title of paper to be presented) _________
Inclusive Dates of Trip (month & day) ______________________________
Is this trip being supported by SAS travel subvention? Yes___ No ___
Approval ________________________ Date _____________________________
________________________ Date _____________________________