- How To Be Original, by Michael Barsanti, which makes more concrete one of the mystified generalities writing teachers like to toss about; related and equally useful is his Writing a Thesis.
- Thesis and Introduction Worksheet, Katherine Milligan
- On Thesis Statements, Hester Blum
- Erik Simpson's Five Ways of looking at a Thesis, constructed in part by looking at the other resources on TeachWeb
- Laura Heffernan's Thesis Worksheet, an interactive revision of the Barsanti and Simpson materials above
- The Thesis, from Jack Lynch
- On Thesis Statements, by Sam Choi