209 College Hall, History Dept. Lounge
A co-sponsored panel discussion designed to demystify "Academic Twitter" and other digitial networking tools. Lunch is provided. Please RSVP by January 22: Joan Plonski (email@example.com).
If there is an academic social media question or issue that you would like answered in the discussion, please email all questions to Alicia Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Beeta Baghoolizadeh, Ph.D. Student, History Department
- Zachary Lesser, Professor of English
- Alicia Meyer, Ph.D. Student, English Department
- Alex Schein, Director of Digital Communications, SAS
- Loraine Terrell, Executive Director of Communications, SAS